Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Calendar disappeared from Start View on 5800 Xpres...

Registered Member

Re: Calendar disappeared from Start View on 5800 XpressMusic after firmware upgrade

I LOST MY DOWNLOAD BUTTON TOO...WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: Calendar disappeared from Start View on 5800 XpressMusic after firmware upgrade

I actually got a reply to my support case and the rep's said they'll pass the info for development. Let's see how things "develop"...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

I've just experienced this problem.

It happened a week or so after updating to firmware v40.0.005. I now have no calendar on my homescreen nor any option to select it.

This thread came up when I searched for a solution. I'm pretty amazed to read that the problem has been going on for so long, and has not been addressed even in this very latest firmware version.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Got my calendar back using the Backup - Reset - Restore tip. Quite relieved as I didn't fancy hacking the software to get my phone working again as some other people have had to do.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
zoro06

so, congrats :smileywink:

-you can show appreciation to my posts if it helped or useful by pressing the green Kudo star beside my post that hepled :smileyhappy:
-if my answer was the solution , so click accept as solution button
Started From Nokia 3310 , Now with Nokia N97 v.22.0.110 + N900 PR1.2
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ahujarajat

Can you please elaborate on the tip. I have the same problem after upgrading to 40.0.005

Please use plain text.
Advisor
drhok

I upgraded to 50.0.005 yesterday, and ta-daah, the calendar is back. Finally...

Please use plain text.