Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Cool N96 special edition...

Mobile Guru
el_loco

Cool N96 special edition...

http://www.facethetask.com/
Looks cool...

640K Should be enough for everybody
El_Loco Nokia Video Blog
Please use plain text.
Sage
hikku13

[ Edited ]
is it for real?or just hoax?considering what they've done to 'promote' is very attractive & amazing.really want it...

Message Edited by hikku13 on 09-Jul-2008 08:50 AM
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

It must be for real. The domain "facethetask.com" belongs to Nokia.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Sage
hikku13

yep...i already thought so...it's convinced me since i visit the web. anyway,hopefully the red panda will long last till our grandchild n next generations.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
jokerman

Do you get the red panda free with the phone?
Please use plain text.
Sage
hikku13

Of course not lha..lol..
they're threaten to be extinct in next generation if we dont save & conserve them..that's why WWF need us to donate to help them save the red panda
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

so how many of us willing to dish out 759euro to get a "chance" to win a limited edition n96?
Please use plain text.
Sage
hikku13

there are two options,isnt it right?whether you want to donate n compete,so you will have a chance to win one of them.
Please use plain text.
Professor
sysinit

Yo!
I think you actually get the phone by donating. But that only happens when the "chance" gets presented to you. As of time of this post, the next "chance" is 21 hours and 17 minutes away. :smileytongue:

Cheers.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

yup it works like that......759euro for a limited n96 first person to have one is it worth it?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

btw are you sure with that calculation?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
el_loco

I thought that even if you donate you will go into a lottery to see who would get one of the special editions.

Am I missing something?

El_Loco Nokia Video Blog
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

it will be really cool if i win the N96... :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
el_loco

Good luck!, but promise you will show pictures if you do win it!

El_Loco Nokia Video Blog
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

im tempted to donate......i have the cash to suffice...and its for a good cause right:confused:encouraging myself)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
el_loco

I wonder if you would get a receipt for taxing purposes?

El_Loco Nokia Video Blog
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

if i donate i shouldnt be taxed should i?
Please use plain text.
Sage
nessalpha

hmmmmmm,,,, i usuall wait for about 2 weeks to hear some feedbacks before i buy.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i am in uae, and i donated twice but both time money was refunded and i was unable to get n96...
:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

07-Aug-2008 11:20 PM
nikaboss wrote:
i am in uae, and i donated twice but both time money was refunded and i was unable to get n96...

hi nika,

let me share this with you...

If you want to actually donate and grab one for yourself, follow the below steps. Note though, only when the shop window is opened are you able to donate €759 to get hold of the device, at any other time a timer will be shown as to when it’ll next be open;

1. Rest your mouse cursor on the ‘Get the Nokia N96’ at the bottom of the page, then click the ‘Get the box’ on the left of the item.

2. Assuming the window is open, click on ‘donate’ this will take you through to the WWF page.

3. On the WWF page click on ‘buy’ and this will take you to the special N96 page, where if you donate your €759, you’ll be put on the list to get one of the limited edition units when they are available for your county.

As a side note, just so you know, for each shop window there are 10 devices for sale and once all the 10 devices have been sold out the shop window will close, and a new countdown will be shown on the now closed shop window page. When the shop window is closed you are still able to donate money to the Red Pandas, but this is just an act of good will, you won’t get an N96 at this point.
Please use plain text.