Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Downgrade from Belle to Anna.

akim190

I tried many ways to downgrade my Nokia E6. but the result is... Nothing. I just hope NOKIA ll repair it as fast as they can.. :crying:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
frankwhite

Hi akim190,

Just wanted to let you know that it is not possible to downgrade once you have updated your software.

Please use plain text.
Sage
Dan555

[ Edited ]

sanghram wrote:

Hello All,

I know that many other people have asked for the same on other threads. However, i just want to register my own thread as well...

NOKIA PLEASE GIVE AN OPTION FOR REVERTING BACK TO ANNA, RIGHT FROM NOKIA SUITE PLEASE..

I understand that you guys must have worked really hard on Belle, however, a lot of us would love to go back to our old Anna System as it is more true to the original "NOKIA" scheme of UI, which sets itself apart from all other brands.

Thanks.

On Nokia's official forum the offical answer is you can't.

Outside of Nokia's offical forum the answer may vary from Nokia's official line.

Please use plain text.
s60v35630fp2

I have a C6-01, first I had PR1.0 then Anna, and finally Belle.

Belle its working fast and smooth, but I still prefer  PR1.0 or Anna.

Downgrade IS possible, but it's risky, and you can brick your phone.:attention:

Please use plain text.
anuj_kumar

Strongly disagree...

No doubt.. Nokia tried to improve some features in belle. But the overall performance of belle is not good. Most users face problems after belle and belle refresh upgrade. I am one of them. Facing touch issues since I upgraded to belle. and I don,t see any response from nokia for the same. Even in my E6 there is no touch calibrating option and this is worse. I am unable to touch click lower edge of screens. Its really a DOWNGRADE ..... Belle refresh needs to be tweaked for certain issues, otherwise its not gonna survive for long. Although I always prefered nokia, but after this bad experience and yet no solution.. now...I am more attracted towards android touch phones.

NOKIA PLEASE FIX BELLE PROBLEMS.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Brettsky69

I agree I see this happen all the time and it ticks me off. If the "solution" is there it

should only be for an actual fix not an answer saying there is no fix

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Brettsky69

I'm sure glad I had problems getting the update from Anna to Belle. I was just trying to find out why the update wasn't showing up when it should have. Now I've seen so many unhappy customer that want desperately to go back to Anna but are unable to. I liked the Belle demo and was going to do the update but it wouldn't list it. Lucky for me from what I've read here. I have no problem with Anna I just liked the background with Belle that Anna doesn't have. Not that big of a deal though I'll just stay with Anna and avoid the possible problems with Belle. I have an N8-00 and wonder if that makes a difference in how well the update works. Is it older less powerful models that have these issues? 

Please use plain text.