Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Need Flash player to check flash website on NO...

Registered Member
sjanugill

Re: Download adobe flash player available for nokia N8

what is prosijer of downloads of flash player
Please use plain text.
Sage
laffcarl

? So this thread has no answer and we still only got a half working flash player...Funny how all the flash adverts work ok?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kadet

"available for nokia N8"

But where? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

kadet wrote:

"available for nokia N8"

But where? 

For the last time, Full Adobe Flash is NOT available for the N8. Nokia have decided for whatever reason to stick with Flash lite 4.

Thanks

Ray 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kanoronak

Download adobe flash player available for nokia N8

Download adobe flash player available for nokia N8

okletsgo wrote:

Hello, i want to know if its possible to download something good for playing streaming videos on my nokia N8.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dee_Jay

@timmytimmy

Pease tell me how to check PR on nokia smartphone? Thank you..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Dee_Jay wrote:
@timmytimmy

Pease tell me how to check PR on nokia smartphone? Thank you..

To check the P.R. code just key in *#0000# into the phones dialler. However, P.R. codes have been abandoned since the Anna update. So, yours might say Symbian Anna under the Release heading.

Ray 

Please use plain text.
sonami

Download adobe flash player available for nokia c7-00[ New ]
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cvbhai

were to download adobe flash player for my n 8
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
azizziad

thank you

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kadet

[ Edited ]

Over the past few months, stopped working flash players at almost all sites I use. I can not watch videos in vkontakte.ru, I can not watch stream tv, online movies. Almost all sites displaying the error or offers me to update the flash player, but the links do not work! How can I watch videos? when this problem will be solved? On the iphone and android this problem long ago resolved, why nokia phones the problem persists?

Nokia, if you respect the people who bought your phone, you should immediately resolve this issue! 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
msidnoble

After updating to ANNA, the flash player in my Nokia ^3 stop working; so am interested in this thread. The question is simple - Where can we download Flash Player for our handsets? -  but most respondents are just dancing around the question, because they don't have the real answer.  It appears nobody can solve the issue but NOKIA who are criminally silent about it.  I am sure they are reading this but it is not important enough for them to address it. What a company! What betrayal! It makes one regret his loyalty to a so-called reputable handset manufacturer. Wake up NOKIA and step up to the plate.  Moving over to Windows OS does not relieve you of your responsibilities to millions of Symbian OS users.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

msidnoble wrote:

After updating to ANNA, the flash player in my Nokia ^3 stop working; so am interested in this thread. The question is simple - Where can we download Flash Player for our handsets? -  but most respondents are just dancing around the question, because they don't have the real answer.  It appears nobody can solve the issue but NOKIA who are criminally silent about it.  I am sure they are reading this but it is not important enough for them to address it. What a company! What betrayal! It makes one regret his loyalty to a so-called reputable handset manufacturer. Wake up NOKIA and step up to the plate.  Moving over to Windows OS does not relieve you of your responsibilities to millions of Symbian OS users.

I've already answered the question before. Full Adobe Flash player is not available for download on the N8. Not from anywhere, and it never will be.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
loi2e

So am I correct in saying that even with this belle update, which I can confirm doesnt have up to date flash as of yet, there never will be a full, up to date version of flash for the n8? If this is the case, I certainly regret being a loyal member since the 6600, and am seriously considering replacing this phone, as well as nokia. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

loi2e wrote:

So am I correct in saying that even with this belle update, which I can confirm doesnt have up to date flash as of yet, there never will be a full, up to date version of flash for the n8? If this is the case, I certainly regret being a loyal member since the 6600, and am seriously considering replacing this phone, as well as nokia. 

Yep, you are correct. The N8 will never have full Adobe Flash 11. Even Adobe have ceased development of Flash player for mobile devices. 

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
erkanunnu

thenk you
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
erkanunnu

sjanugill wrote:
what is prosijer of downloads of flash player

Please use plain text.
shadkamel

help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eric1112

help, after updating to belle I was able to use my phone for watching youtube and my flashplayer is working, but after 1week i think, the flashplayer stop working... cannot play any flash on the browser... help...

Please use plain text.
NabilZaffar

Re: Need Flash player to check flash website on NOKIA N8 please help

Hi, All,

I have recently updated my E7 to BELLE, but unfortuantely due to some reasons i am unable to play flash videos, can anyone help me what to do?

thanks

Nabil

krisq wrote:
Doesn't matter. There is no Flash 10 in Anna update.

krisq wrote:
Doesn't matter. There is no Flash 10 in Anna update.

Please use plain text.