Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Editing music tags on N8 Belle

Counsellor
hahahi20

Editing music tags on N8 Belle

I remember that on my old n95 8gb I could edit the tags of music, when I went to info of a song, could just select a box and type in it to edit the tags of the song.

but on my n8, when I go to info, it shows the info but I cannot edit it. why was this feature removed?? and is there any way to get it back?

Nokia 2310>Nokia N95 8gb>Nokia N8>Nokia N900>Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
jeahavee

I agree with you. First I had to find an app for the equalizer and now I need to find a app for editing my own music (literally). I'm searching for a solution now.
Samsung Galaxy S4 'Black' (current)
My N9 Black (backup phone)
My N8 Green runnin Xeon^4 3.2.1
My E72 White
My E63 BLUE

http://www.youtube.com/Jeahavee
http://www.reverbnation.com/jeahavee

Stop with the popup notes Nokia sheesh I don't need help from you :/
I run Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit/Black Opal on my HP Dv6 1030us (DiViUs)
Windows 7 64 bit Pro and Black Opal on my custom desktop (Giniro)
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

You may use this app to edit the tags.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

I guess if you want Visualisations like on the N96 then you need another app...... Anybody knows such an app?

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.