Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Games, games, games!!!

Games, games, games!!!

Where on God's green Earth can I download some amazing games for the N95 and what is THE top game to have?

Trying to find the nokia website but don't know what the addy is, any ideas?

Stevie.
Please use plain text.
Sage

Re: Games, games, games!!!

try searching google for 'symbian games' or 'mobile java games'
Please use plain text.

Wow...that was your 200th post too; I'm honoured! Anyway...did a search and so many sites and this and that pop up, am actually after a decent place to download from and what the top rated games are.

Once again any sensible help would be much appreciated.

Stevie.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
doezel

I like 2 games a lot:

1) K-Rally from Infinite Dreams. (http://www.idreams.pl)

2) Worms (Worms 2007 came out a few days ago, a really nice game, like snails)

google them!
Nokia 5500 ~ v04.60 on Vodafone NL
Consultant/Developer
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
patc

There are free downloadable versions of Doom and Duke Nukem available on the my-symbian.com forum - plus they sell games and other symbian software there.
Please use plain text.

Now that's the kinda stuff I'm looking for! Just started using an N95 after literally running away from what was a disappointment of a phone, the p990. I'm really impressed with the N95 and has some amazing features and capabilities! Plus, it's not as slow as my previous phone or as some have mentioned in the past.

Just rediscovered the new joys of Snake and can't believe that this is what it's evolved to! Considering that my last Nokia handset was the Matrix Phone (6110 or something?) then I hope you can understand my amazement and awe.

Keep 'em coming please peeps, wanna know more about some of the games that you've been playing on your phone for sometime when you should be working, studying or other! What's got you hooked so far?

Stevie.

By the way, when searching for games for this handset, what operating system should I be looking for on older games and well as some of the new ones like worms?
Please use plain text.
Advisor

I'd also vote for K-Rally - it's easily the best game I've seen on a phone.

Also Sky Force Reloaded, also from idreams. They're also working on this for Nokia which looks rather cool: http://www.mobileangler.com/.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mosh101

hey man can u help me download this K rally game frm the site u mentioned...i cnt find a way to download it!plz help me
Please use plain text.