Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Goto contact from call log or sms

roinsraj12

Goto contact from call log or sms

I came to Symbian S60 v.5 and Symbian Anna from Sony Ericsson (UIQ3), and I have found some shortcomings on the Nokia OS. F.i. if I need to open a contact from the call log or sms - I can't see a way to do that with Nokia OS. With UIQ3 this was very easy. In stead I will have to open the contact list and find the contact there. There are still some of us who use the device as a phone, and not an mp3-player or internet browser.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Goto contact from call log or sms

Whilst in conversations view tap options and select either call or open contact card. In the call log just tap on the log entry and the phone will start calling that contact.
Ray.
Please use plain text.