Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: In call bubbles

Sage
evildragon

In call bubbles

Since upgrading my N8 to anna, whenver I'm done with a call, and pull my phone away from my face to tap on hang up, it keeps going automatically to the home screen and putting the hung up call in a bubble at the top of the screen (highlighted in red).  I usually have to tap it, to THEN tap end call, because sometimes it just stays there for a while.

This also happens in an active call, for example, my voice mail.  I dial the voicemail number, I listen and wait for the prompt to enter the pin, and when i take the phone away from my face, it goes back to the bubble on the home screen, and by the time i tap that and go to the dialer, the voicemail is complaining that i haven't entered anything yet and to try again, which can slow me down.

Why, would the anna update do this?  Can I just go back to the previous system software?  I'm tired of little bugs like this.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Re: In call bubbles

Hello evildragon, we cannot roll back to the previous firmware. But you may ask the people at Nokia care. But am not sure whether they will do or not.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.