Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Instagram on Nokia 808 Pureview... !!!

Advisor
Art808

Instagram on Nokia 808 Pureview... !!!

Hello everybody !

I have a Nokia 808 Pureview.Its a great phone , the best from the symbians.It has a superrrcool camera and this is the factor which makes this phone one the best in all the world and Nokia should feel proud for this wonderful device they made. :smileyhappy:

But in the other side this phone with a great camera doesent have the most popular app for photo sharing/editing...Instagram.You may that there are other apps like Instagram , for example Molome.There are other apps but instagram , to be real, is the most popular out there in every other device.This app should be on ovi store,even though i think Ovi sucks and should be taken of from nokia :thumbdown: .

As I searched on internet for symbian devices i saw many things , i saw the "maintenance" thing.User are leaving Symbian Devices.I dont want to act like a smartas* but , to be real , symbian devices miss many apps.And when you open Ovi most of the apps are some arabic/unknown leanguage shi*y apps.I bet that if nokia would have more "popular" or better ( english :thumbdown: ) apps/games the situation wouldnt be this bad. :wacko:

Anyway i bought my Nokia 808 this summer; and I LOVE IT ! but sometime when i see my friend using other apps that i dont have , mostly Instagram ( this is the reason i want it so bad ) , it gets me a bit sad for my phone.Im sorry that this wonderful phone loses points in this case .I hate those iphone hysteric fans that use this fact to "attact" nokia phones.:pinch:

NOKIA NEEDS TO ADD MORE APPS IN STORE ! :catsurprised:

Thank you for your attention !

Please use plain text.
Advisor
dwars

Re: Instagram on Nokia 808 Pureview... !!!

ya mate...u right...to me it really miss...Nokia N8 & 808 world best camera phones..but why instagram team didnt make their app for symbian...I mailed them twice abt this matter...but no luck...

wt to do....................................

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

You will not see instagram for symbian folks

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Art808

Dont be so sure , Nokia 808 is a new phone.It hasnt past a year since the release.Skype app was released to late to so ..... :sleeping:

Hope never dies :smileytongue:  ! 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Art808

Mate,
Your action also inspires me to do the same thing , maybe they will not consider because there are bigger thinks happening between Nokia and Instagram team, but anyway i will give my contribution. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

its not going to happen for symbian but is for wp. so you may move on folks

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
baserulain

[ Edited ]

HI, I WANT TO KNOW THAT NOKIA 808 PUREVIEWIS HAS DUAL SIM (STANDBY)+WIFI+SYMBIAN S60 PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN TELL ME  

(THANKYOU)

Moderator's Note: We have edited your post because it contains your e-mail address. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

BASERULAIN
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Art808

Not everyone has the opertunity to change its phone in not time , its not easy to afford a 600$ phone.Plus , 41-megapixel its not easy to forgget and leave.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

baserulain wrote:

HI, I WANT TO KNOW THAT NOKIA 808 PUREVIEWIS HAS DUAL SIM (STANDBY)+WIFI+SYMBIAN S60 PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN TELL ME  

(THANKYOU)

Moderator's Note: We have edited your post because it contains your e-mail address. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

The pureview is not dual sim . It has wifi and running on belle FP2

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.