Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Is it possible?....N96?

Mobile Guru
friedbrains

Re: Is it possible?....N96?

may is out of the question indeed...

that article where it says May 7, was taken from a site, and it was already changed to August 15... there!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

Hmm, doctor's orders LOL
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
deadman2444

23-Apr-2008 04:56 PM
babdi wrote:
Hmm, doctor's orders LOL

Lol lol lol.badbi that was so funny .very funny.you are so amusing,make people laugh.add life to the forum dude my friend by your funny posts.thanx dude thanx.and your last post,about normal delivery.lol lol.you really made me laugh,so nice and funny amusing you are my friend
bad can always be made good...it needs that determination!!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mdziamd

I LOST MY MOBILE N79 HOW CAN WE FIND ?

Dear sir, Some body stolen my mobile from my office cabin I am not able to track it and get my mobile back ... My phone is very important for me it is a gift from my wife on my first anniversary. Request you to give me the hint that I can find it I have that iemi no but still it is useless for me because we don't have proper tracking site to find our mobile , how can we find let me know please.................... I beg you please help me out !!!!!!!........................... Waiting for your positive reply from any one.. zia
Please use plain text.