Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Latest N73 standard firmware.

Sage

Latest N73 standard firmware.

I recently upgraded to V4 of the firmware and noticed that the MUSIC PLAYER has completely changed and is a hell of a lot faster scrolling through menus. It also has visualisations!

Is this the player used in the N73 Music Edition?

Also does any one know if this is going to be a complete system upgrade over time? I'd like to see the visual radio upgraded to support RDS.
Owned: Nokia 3510i, Nokia 3120, Nokia 6230i, Nokia 6233, Nokia N73, Nokia N82.

Current: Nokia N900!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

Re: Latest N73 standard firmware.

Yes i think you have upgraded to the N73 ME firmware thats why
Nokia N95
V 20.0.015
Please use plain text.
Sage

How have I managed to achieve this?

I just plugged the phone in one day, run the software updater and that's what it dumped on there.

Or are they including all the firmware into one package so all the phones are standardised?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

No it's not your fault they include all of it in one package.

So it includes the features of the N73 ME
Nokia N95
V 20.0.015
Please use plain text.
Sage

Ah thats pretty cool then :smileyhappy:

The music player currently looks out of place from the rest of the firmware though.

I dunno if you know, but this week on two occasions i've opened the camera slide, I see a picture and then it freezes, i reboot and the camera won't start again. I've had to leave the battery out for 5 mins to recover from this... Is this firmware corruption causing it not to start properly ?

Please use plain text.