Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Latest firmware version for Nokia 5800?

Contributor
bhaskar2

Latest firmware version for Nokia 5800?

[ Edited ]

I have v 52.0.007 installed but i found out i can upgraade it to v 60.0.003 but by phone says  v 52.0.007 is upto date when i try to update

i have used Nokia Suite too, that also didnt work. 

any help would be nice :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As the availability of update depends on Product Code / Region..and also for Network locked devices, the update is possible only after an approval from the Operator, you may not get the latest version ...Your Only hope under the circumstances is asking your local Nokia Care whether they can help you out ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
bhaskar2

farby wrote:

As the availability of update depends on Product Code / Region..and also for Network locked devices, the update is possible only after an approval from the Operator, you may not get the latest version ...Your Only hope under the circumstances is asking your local Nokia Care whether they can help you out ...

isnt there any ohter way?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry..but NO other Nokia authorised way to do that ...

Please use plain text.