Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Launch of N97 mini in India

Advisor
dry_wing

Launch of N97 mini in India

Hi everyone, 

Few weeks before I saw on europe.nokia.com that, N97 mini is launched and its pricing is around 429. But, this handset is yet to be launched in asia-pacific. I live India-Bangalore and would like to know when this trendy handset is going to hit Indian market. I am very much looking forward to this product. Also would like to buy one spare battery for the same because I travel a lot & wanted know to how much the battery will cost ???

thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jabz

Re: Launch of N97 mini in India

Hai Dry_wer  ,

I hope it wont take long time to hit Indian market,There will be price variation and consistancy in firmware has to experienced N decide....It seems to be a good model with classic features ....If firmware is trendy and successfull ,it will create a BOOM. Come on NOKIA....

Regards ,

J@6$
Banglore,India.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Waiting for n97 mini then you have to hit your "patience" button still 5530 is not launched so E52 i cant figure out what makes nokia not to release these handsets in india yet

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Sage
RhomANZ2

Some Nokia models are region depended but since 5530 is newly out in the market, you'll just have to wait until it reached your region.
Nokia 5530 Xpress Music

v11.0.054

"How We Respond Is Who We Are..."
Please use plain text.
Advisor
dry_wing

Good news to all of those who were desperately waiting for nokia's latest release N97 mini. Yes, it is launched in India with price tag of Rs.30939 (only). But, the features it possess with that its worth it. Its available at all Nokia priority dealers & Nokia Concept Stores.

You could visit this web page to know the nearest store at your place.

http://www.nokia.co.in/find-a-store

Regards,

drywing

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

In mumbai you can get it in Alpha store for a great price

http://www.ilovemycell.com/ 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
clintonjeff

dry_wing wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Few weeks before I saw on europe.nokia.com that, N97 mini is launched and its pricing is around 429. But, this handset is yet to be launched in asia-pacific. I live India-Bangalore and would like to know when this trendy handset is going to hit Indian market. I am very much looking forward to this product. Also would like to buy one spare battery for the same because I travel a lot & wanted know to how much the battery will cost ???

thanks in advance.

Are you serious ? The N97 Mini's been released and selling in India for over a month now lol. Have you checked at any Nokia Priority centers ?

Mobile News, Reviews and More : http://UnleashThePhones.com/
Please use plain text.