Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mail for exchange client for N80 IE

Counsellor

Mail for exchange client for N80 IE

I just saw Mail for exchange client for N73 and N95 to download. Do you have any idea where can I download Mail for exchange for my Nokia N80 IE?..

I installed Mail for exchange client for N73 and N95 in my Nokia N80 IE, but when I executed the software as error message " Unsupported device. This device is not supported by this version of Mail for Exchange client." Pl help to fine me the software exactly compatible with my Nokia N80 IE.

Prabin
Please use plain text.
Sage

HI

All Mail for exchange software will be found on www.businesssoftware.nokia.com. If its not there then you wont find it any where else. From my understanding Mail for Exchange was only available on the E series handsets, but did notice they have included the N95 and N73. I doubt Nokia will release a version for other N series handset since they are marketed as Multimedia phone and not business handsets like the E series. I was surprise to see the N73 and N95, but thinking about it there might be more need for that application on these phone than the other N series handsets.

Try looking for a third party application that will allow you to access your exchange email on you N80.

The Bearded One
Please use plain text.
Contributor

I have downloaded mail for exchange from nokia and it works on my plain N80 (not the IE version). It is version 1.03.

If you really want mail for exchange you can try roadsync (www.roadsync.com). It is not free software but you get a 30-day trial.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Dear Digicon
Hello!

Thank you for your reply...... Will you pl let me know what product and Handheld I need to select from the caption before I will download for my Nokia N80 IE.

Prabin
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Dear Digicon
Hello!

I am able to install Java MIDP (www.roadSync.com) in my Nokia N80IE instead of Symbian S60. I do not know why I couldnot install Symbian S60 in my N80IE?..... Now I have problem to store digital certificate in certificate management of my N80IE. Do you have any idea??....

Prabin
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Thanks lot for your tips. I managed to installed Roadsync ( Symbian S60) in my N80IE. The installation procedure is bit different. It won't install directly into N80IE if you download via Wlan of the N80IE. First you have to download the software in PC. Through Nokia PC suit software and accessibility via Wlan in the N80IE it can be installed.

Prabin
Please use plain text.