Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Music Player error on my nokia 5320 xpressmusic

Registered Member

Music Player error on my nokia 5320 xpressmusic

the music player in My 5320 xpress music keeps on refreshing and refreshing and i cant use it..

Also i tried for a hundredth times to restore my phone to its factory settings to fix the problem but it wont restore back my phone is just 4 months old...

Please help me on my problem...

Please use plain text.

Re: Music Player error on my nokia 5320 xpressmusic

I think u may fix the problem, if u will format ur phone by doing the method *#7370# . Before doing that you must back up ur phone contact otherwise everything u lost...

thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

thank you very much.. it solved my problem......
Please use plain text.

This is a normal case with the phone

on firmware 3.08 you often get General System Error

on firmware 3.26 you would get an never ending Searching for Music

on firmware 4.13 you would freeze up your music playing by using the original head set after playing 2-5 tracks

I have to add that the music player is the major flaw in this phone with its series of bugs.  It has issues when updating library after adding new songs too, in addition to its low sound production.

I have tried the phone soft reset but this is never a permanent solution

The phone is a good phone still but Nokia seems to neglect its users.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saajansiraj

thanks so much i had music player problem but i solved my with this *#7370#code ..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
rohan124

@iykrichie it seems that nokia is neglecting entire s60 family which was so popular at one time. Nokia fails to realize that still large no of people are using these handsets
Please use plain text.