Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: My nokia 5800

Contributor
Accepted Solution

My nokia 5800

Wel i have use nokia 4more than 12years.. N 2day my best mobile i have ever had is my 5800.. But i have saw new firmware v31 all update i did since beging but wen i try this i didnt get update am from mauritius.. Usin a nokia 5800 Rm-356 n 0577493 can sme1 tell me wen wil i get that update?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

The problem is we dont really know. UK has not gotten their updates in a timely manner either so the best u can do is keep on checking on regular basis sorry mate
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
miyra

You'll get the update for your phone. Don't worry.

3310 >>> 8250 >>> 3120 >>> 6070 >>> 5300 XpressMusic >>> 6120 Classic >>> 5800 XpressMusic
Please use plain text.
Contributor

ok thanks.. can any1 tell me Rm-356 code 0577493 is for wat country?

N wen shud i get my firmware update? Am using version v30... n i have never get update problem b4.. v31will b avaliable for my product code? or i'll blike other guy still on v11 n hade never get update?

does changing product code void the warranty?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

changing product codes DOES VOID the warranty and for that reason can not be discussed here on the forums.
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sushidushi

Just to be sure, do you mean that it would invalidate the warranty to try to pretend that the phone is from a different country in order to get more up-to-date phone software?

Please use plain text.