Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N70 Crash...

N70 Crash...

I was listening to the radio on my N70 this morning whilst at work when suddenly there was some static noise, as if the signal was lost, it got louder and louder, so i decided to turn the radio off and back on again... this didn't change the static noise, so i thought about turning the phone off then back on again

Big mistake... now my phone won't restart unless plugged into the charger, and even then it only stays on for a few minutes before resetting itself, i have tried using the built in antivirus software and it doesn't get through hardly any file checks before the phone resets itself again...

Please help me....
Please use plain text.

Re: N70 Crash...

sent the phone back for repair... they couldn't fix it either, so the unit is being replaced...

lets hope i don't get the same problem with this one as i did the original model...
Please use plain text.