Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N70 - Not Enough Memory Delete some data first

Registered Member

N70 - Not Enough Memory Delete some data first

Hi,
Could someone please help with a problem that i am having with N70. Messages Empty(All Folders) and no images or media files on the phone memory, al applications also are on the Memory card(1GB and 3/4th of it is free). But still i am getting this message of "Not Enough Memory to eprform the Operation. Delete some data first". Could someone please advise what i could do to resolve this, as now i do not have any log of Calls(missed, rec, dialled), no incoming messages etc.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Powi
Please use plain text.
Professor
niusha

first upgrade your phone software with the latest available version that you can check here:
http://europe.nokia.com/A4577224
if you have the latest software version,reset your phone by pressing *#7370# in standby mode(after backing up)
NOKIA means:Night Of King In Alone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hey,
Thanks a lot, It worked.
Thanks,
Powi
Please use plain text.
Professor
niusha

you are welcome.
NOKIA means:Night Of King In Alone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hi dear i have same problem, so preferred you solution but after pressing *#7370# phone need lock code but i don't know the lock code so please advice me what to do now...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yannsoo

hi dear , the default password should 12345, please try it

i had the same problem.... now its ok

Please use plain text.