Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N70 Vertical Tool Bar

N70 Vertical Tool Bar

Hi,

Just purchased my nokia n70, just to find there is an annoying toolbar to the left of the screen, probably posted by my provider 'Orange'? Does anyone know how to remove this? Is there a patch/software update link that will allow me to hide/remove. Another question, how do you move the reception/battery and clock to the corner of the screen instead of the default position it is in now? Whats the point of having wallpaper if you can't see it.

Gees if that's the best that nokia could do????

Help???????????????????/

Syd.
Please use plain text.
Sage
grey_area

Re: N70 Vertical Tool Bar

Hi sydney The verticle tool bar is part of the orange gome screen. Here are links to the first couple of threads i spotted when looking for this

How do I rid my N70 of Oranges Homescreen abomination?
Orange H/S, any improvements yet?

I think there is more threads out there aswell

regards
Grey_area
There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't
Please use plain text.

Re: N70 Vertical Tool Bar

Thanks alot for you help.

Syd
Please use plain text.