Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N73, N76 or N95 - Which is better suggestion

N73, N76 or N95 - Which is better suggestion

My usage will be mainly Music and Messaging and few calls.
So i will be looking on for better battery performance. Currently having 6300 which drains in 3/4th of the day.

How can i check which battery will have better backup on wat basis can we decide.

thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

n73 both the n95 and n76 have major battery problems even with the extended battery for the n95....and with the n73 there is a new fw update which makes the device more stable
Please use plain text.

i think all this phones wont be goog battary life because of their screenslights and sound etc ..... .
i think nokia e50 will solv the battary problem because of its long battary life (up to 9 days)stand by.
also nokia e50 has the same software wich n73,n95 andn76 have, and you can instal the same application .
also it has features as gbs ,mp3 player......
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
el_loco

These three devices share little in common. Depends on what you want to use it for.

The N73 has better battery life.

The N95 has a lot of features no other model has.

The N76 is slim and pretty, but otherwise a very basic smartphone.

640K Should be enough for everybody
El_Loco Nokia Video Blog
Please use plain text.
Advisor

get an iPhone and you will never ever have to waste time looking for answers on this hopeless and badly organized support discusion forum. that is what i will do after having wasted som much time trying to get my N97 working. and,if you have shares in Nokia, do sell!

Please use plain text.