Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 Belle self restarting

Jog_12
Accepted Solution

N8 Belle self restarting

After succesfull upgrading to Symbian Belle(111.030.0609) my Nokia N8 has started self restarting. It restart more than 20 times a day, even if no application is running and all widgets are closed. I reinstalled Symbian Belle, but nothing changed.

With Symbian Anna i haven't noticed that my Nokia N8 has performed self restart.

Has anyone same problem?

Any suggestions how to solve this problem or advice would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
ecosolutions_gr

i have The same problem, I can not search for names on the , each time restarts, BIG PROBLEM

Please use plain text.
ecosolutions_gr

Each time when I search a name from dialpad I get a restart, i cannot work anymore, big problem.

Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

The N8 that I have does restarts itself from time to time, maybe once to three times a day at the most so far....Mostly due to freezing whilst running multiple apps..

Still waiting to see how many users have this problem.

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.
Jog_12

It has something to do with WIFI, i have turned off WIFI on my phone and it seems to be ok, no self restart within 12 hour, new Belle record.. :-)

I will try to figure out why my N8 Belle self restarts on WIFI and write down more info. My WIFI router is D-Link DIR 825, if someone has the same router and has the same problem..

Please use plain text.
Jog_12

I have found solution of my problem here:

/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/N8-after-update-to-Belle-is-wi-fi-internet-problem/td-p/1302741

Now it seems to by ok..

Please use plain text.