Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N8 Outlook Sync Issue

Sak932

N8 Outlook Sync Issue

Hi guys,

I need some help!

I upgraded from an N8 to a Lumia 920 yesterday and im trying my hardest to get my head around it all.

I am trying to send all my calendar entries from my N8 to my Lumia.

But I think i need to send them to my Outlook account first for Nokia suite to update them to skydrive so then i can copy to Lumia.

When i try to copy in Nokia suite its saying i need to update the profiles as its greyed out and wont let me copy over.

This is becoming such a task!!!

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance

Sak 932

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Re: N8 Outlook Sync Issue

[ Edited ]

I'd suggest you try the search function as you would have fourn this and this and you would be golden by now.

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.