Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N8 Product code

Advisor
ahmed_eve88
Accepted Solution

N8 Product code

Hallo

I have an n8 and I need these languages in it ( Arabic, German, English):smileyhappy:

Does anyone knows the product code that contains these three languages together??

Or is there a way to check which language does a code have??:smileywink:

Thanks

Ahmed

Be Yourself Whatever happens!
Please use plain text.
Sage
jamesvini

Re: N8 Product code

Hard to say bro, It would have to be something half Arab half European like turkey maybe. sorry i don't know the product code for them.

Cheers
"Freedom is the only way, yeah!"
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ahmed_eve88

Thnks man
that is a good idea, i have to try it :smileyhappy:

Cheers
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ahmed_eve88

Hi man

I found a page on Wiki. and it shows every language packs available but I didn't find a pack that contains German and Arabic together just English is almost in every pack.

Here is the link:

http://www.cpkb.org/wiki/Nokia_AMS_firmware_data_package_language_description

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Sage
SR_N8

Check new SWYPE at Nokia beta Labs! Install it and dictionaries of required languages. The phone language will not change but u will b able to type in selected languages in SMS, mail or webs! It worked for me with Russian language!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
cressball

[ Edited ]

any one can tell me is that code for middle east or not ? 002T7J8

i got that code from the pox

Please use plain text.
Advisor
cressball

my nokia n8 is RM-596 blue im from egypt so which code for me to get the firm

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Zip13

N8 Product code

[ Edited ]

I have an O2 (UK) N8, over 1 year and paid O2 to unlock. Now okay any network but phone Product Code is still O2. Therefore, can't go to the Nokia site for Belle update until O2 release their version, which I don't want.

O2 N8 and NSU won't give me the Nokia version of Belle.

Can anyone please help.

Moderator's note: Post edited because it contained information about software which can be used to modify Nokia device's software. Doing so will void the warranty of the device, and possibly damage it. Therefore it is not allowed to discuss about it on Nokia Discussions forum.

Please use plain text.