Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 Video Player Problem

Counsellor
Thewonderer

N8 Video Player Problem

Hi there!

I have searched around the forum about the problems of n8 playing videos in websites. Unfortunatly i also have the same problem. And there seems to be no solution until now. I have uploaded the video demonstrating the problem. Because of the video problem i cant watch video in tunewiki either. Please have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GASFv3eXJ0s

Any1 solution??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Try This

http://store.ovi.com/content/109923

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Thewonderer

hi carman,

thanks for ur reply, i have been using that app for videos in youtube, but the problem is not only in youtube but also in other websites. I use opera most of the time and the standard video player does not play the video of other sites. really disappointing...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

I think most of the problem is related to the lack of Flash 10.1 ( Flash 10.2 is now available for other devices ) support for the N8. However, it will be implented in PR 2.0 firmware update scheduled for this summer.

Cheers.

Ray

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Thewonderer

But how come some people cant watch it?  I have seen some videos on youtube doing it. can't understand how they can. 

Please use plain text.