Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 - any value 2nd hand?

Advisor

N8 - any value 2nd hand?

Hi,

I've just about had enough of my N8. I missed 2 important calls this week due to the hopeless 3 mobile network etc. When I fianlly got hold of the person the N8 kept putting the call on hold as it touched my cheek.

So, has the handset any value 2nd hand on 3 network? If so I could buy out of the contract and start again. But what with, any suggestions of good handsets and networks? Just really want to make calls and maybe have Skype.

Thanks,

R

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tahvo

Nope....you can get 200-300€ from used phone. Only way to get more is to sell it to a frend. And maybe you phone is broken if so send it to Nokia care center...N8 and E7 are the last best Nokia phones that they will releas this year. Since they jumped to Microsoft express
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

If the proximity sensor is faulty on your N8 it can be repaired under warranty, the 3 issue is just that, an issue with 3, the N8 is still considered a great handset by many and will be supported by Nokia for the next couple of years at least. It was also stated in the Nokia press conference tonight that further Symbian based Nokia smartphones WILL be released in the next couple of years and the OS will be improved and they will come with 1GHz processors.

Suggest you try a Nokia Care Centre to have the phone repaired/replaced and speak to 3 about your connection problems.

Good Luck

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.