Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8

Registered Member
swize
Accepted Solution

N8

How to uninstall Anna Symbian software from Nokia, and recover the original Nokia software system?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
GraphitIndia

Sorry but there's is no way If I am not wrong 99% would like to do this.

I wish Nokia Start CDMA Handset in India again.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
pavilion_alex

no you can't uninstall it, in a few months maybe Belle will be available, and in order to install Belle, Anna must be installed first.

if you have problems with it you can reinstall it using Ovi Suite, or visit a Nokia Care point and ask them to reinstall it for you.
Greece Nokia X6 RM-559 v40.0.002
Please use plain text.
jakelly

Newbie here ! I currently own an N8,before that an N95 8gb.Im now looking for an upgrade and havn't got a clue what Nokia to go for.Could somebody suggest one based on my previous models.Many thanks.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
frankwhite

Hi swize,

Just to be completely clear there is no official way to downgrade any firmware once it has been updated. Also to clarify officially Nokia care points do not offer a service to downgrade software versions.

Any of you guys that are having any issues with Nokia Belle I recommend you have a look at the official FAQ:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/nokia-belle-update/nokia-belle-update-faq

Regards

Frankwhite

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

jakelly wrote:

Newbie here ! I currently own an N8,before that an N95 8gb.Im now looking for an upgrade and havn't got a clue what Nokia to go for.Could somebody suggest one based on my previous models.Many thanks.

I would surely recommend that you go for a WP8 device (Lumia series) since the phones you have used so far are with Symbian OS which is dying now. Future is with Windows phone..

Please use plain text.