Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N95 8GB not displaying missed calls

Registered Member

N95 8GB not displaying missed calls

Hi all,

I have got the Nokia N95 8GB, the bundle of class that it is. Unfortunatley though in the last couple of weeks it has decided to not bother displaying any missed callers. This is not because the number is witheld, I have tried several different people with this, none of them with their numbers kept private.

In addition to this, my dialled numbers and received calls isn't updating either. The latter two I can live with not working but its pretty essential that I know who has called me and who I need to call back!

Any assistance that can be provided on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
friedbrains

Re: N95 8GB not displaying missed calls

try to restart the phone... if that doesn't help then backup all your phone's data using memory card or PC suite then follow the steps below:

1) Remove the battery, and then wait for about 20 min or so before putting it back

2) Press and hold these three keys together -Green dial key, Star key[*], Three key [3]

3) switch ON the phone.

4) Do not let go the three keys until you see the WELCOME screen displayed and just let it complete the boot process
Please use plain text.