Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N95 Nokia Internet Radio

N95 Nokia Internet Radio

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me why the following link does not work on my N95 in Nokia Internet Radio? It is the link to a German radio station

http://streams.br-online.de/bayern3_1.m3u

The link does work on my computer, but not on my Nokia.

Thanks

W.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: N95 Nokia Internet Radio

Because the nokia internet radio program only works with the stations that it lists. You cannot add other stations to the list or use it to play streams from elsewhere.
Please use plain text.

Sorry, but that is not so. I added a number of stations that do work, and furthermore why would the feature "Add station manually" exist if not for adding new stations?

Can the not funtioning of the link have to do with the operating system?

Thanks

W.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Sorry, I was muddled with a previous version. It doesn't support m3u streams.

There was a site for the internet radio that said what it did support but it seems to have disappeared.
Please use plain text.

OK, thanks anyway; mayby someone else knows what formats are supported?

W.
Please use plain text.