Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: NOKIA 5530 XPRESSMUSIC??

Advisor
zoe_c

NOKIA 5530 XPRESSMUSIC??

Hiya everyone. I am seriously thinking of getting the Nokia 5530 for my next phone but i have a few questions if you dont mind me asking? - 1. Can you put your own songs on there from your pc & then listen to them in the mp3 player?

2. Is it easy to use?

3. Has it got good battery life?

4. What is the radio like on it?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

[ Edited ]

Didn't you get some answers in the other thread you made? :smileytongue: - I think 2 and 3 are already answered.

1: Yes!
2: Yes!

Have you made it to a store yet, to actually try it? - I would do that. Maybe youre lucky and get to try the musicplayer, radio, interface, everything!

You should search youtube for some unboxing/review videos. That's always a nice start out.

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bratz_12

if you are a musisc lover try 5800 XM....:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
LamaGlama

1 and 2 are true

3 on the other hand.... In theory, it should have a good battery life, but with all the use I give it, it only lasts 3 days maximum. So if you're going to buy it to leave it on the shelf - it'll last a few days, but if you regularly browse the internet, play games et cetera, it won't last as much.

4. The radio is pretty cool. You'll need to put headphones in to use it though (although you can still put it on speaker) - that said, there are free apps to connect to radios over the internet - and the sound is very good.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
zoe_c

Thanks for your replys peeps. Think i have made my mind up & i am going to buy it. I think i have found a bargain on ebay £105 inc postage.

Fender77 i went to my local phone shops last week & none of them had it on amymore so i didnt get chance to get it in my hand :smileyindifferent: I have been looking on youtube alot as its the only thing i can do to get an idea of how it works.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aName

[ Edited ]

@LamaGlama For the first times you've charged it, it won't last very long, but I've got it now for 3 months and it lasts for 4 days with everyday 1-2 hours radio, YouTube & browsing the internet by using Wi-Fi. That's not so bad, it's the same as the most phones.

Also very nice things are the camera, the loudspeakers (I guess there're almost no phones with that quality) and of course the screen. The only stupid thing about the screen is that it's very reflective, you have to put the display brightness on 100% when you're outside on sunny days or there's no way to read it.

Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Black-Red
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

I see zoe. I hope u get satisfied with the phone!

Good luck!
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.