Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NORMAL OR MICRO SIM IN 808 PURE VIEW

Counsellor
Accepted Solution

NORMAL OR MICRO SIM IN 808 PURE VIEW

Hi, Does anybody know if the forthcoming 808 Pure View uses a "NORMAL" or "MICRO" sim card? Cheers mate!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
telford_mike

Re: NORMAL OR MICRO SIM IN 808 PURE VIEW

Please use plain text.
Advisor
hairychad

It looks Micro in the picture but I'm no expert.

I'll give a warning that's been mentioned many times no doubt... Try to avoid using an adapter to change from micro to standard as it ripped the innards out of my N8 when I switched back from the Lumia 800.

I recommend contacting your supplier so that you're in the position to go back and forth as required. Vodafone were certainly happy with this for me, although they did initially ask for £5 or so postage, so popping to a store made this gratis.

Cheers,

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

[ Edited ]

It certainly looks like a micro SIM judging by the picture.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Thanks for all your replies. Jolly good if it is micro sim as swapping it with my N9 is a breeze. Definitely will be getting a 808 once is available in the market. Symbian is still one of the best in terms of user friendly.
Please use plain text.