Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOkia 5800 problem with install apps

gileze

NOkia 5800 problem with install apps

[ Edited ]

English:

Greetings to the team! I have a question! Owning a Nokia 5800 bought new from an authorized dealer in BiH and is still under warranty and I would like to install some applications that require crack phone. The question is: What and how to crak phone to intalirao applications and that we no longer repeats the message that my certificate has expired or can not install the application, the concerned and of course I laugh at all the phone under warranty and cracking, thanks,

Bosnian:

Pozdrav za ekipu! Imam pitanje! Posjedujem Nokia 5800 kupljenu novu kod ovlaštenog distributora u BiH i još je pod garancijom a želio bih instalirati neke aplikacije koje zahtjevaju crack telefona. Pitanje glasi: Ćime i kako da crak telefon da bi intalirao aplikacije i da mi visše ne ponavlja obavjest kako mi je istekao certifikat ili da nemogu dotićnu aplikaciju instalirati i naravno da li smijem uopće telefon pod garancijom i cracking, unaprijed hvala, 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
milesh

Re: NOkia 5800 problem with install apps

cracking phones will void your warranty and will not allow to discuss here.

Glad to help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: NOkia 5800 problem with install apps

As mentioned by milesh, we can't discuss this on this forum.. but as far as the cirtificate issue is concerned.. you may get them signed at OPDA and try..

http://cer.opda.cn/en/

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.