Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 500 freeze

thenuka
Accepted Solution

Nokia 500 freeze

I brought my nokia 500 last week ,but it get freezed when i go to activate auto time update, help me plz
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Nokia 500 freeze

Hey Thenuka,

Welcome to the Nokia forums! 

Is your screen frozen or is your device not turning on at all?
Are you able to start it up and access the homescreen?

I suggest you connect your device to Nokia Suite, create a back up and reinstall phone software.

If you are unable to get any response at all from your device please make sure it is turned off, remove the battery and wait 30 seconds before placing the battery back into the handset.

If you cannot get it to start please take your device to your local Nokia Care point where a technical expert will look at your device.

I hope this helps and that you manage to get your device up and running soon!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.