Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 500 with New Updates ?

Sage
Akash_satpathi

Nokia 500 with New Updates ?

I see in GSMArena's Opinions That Nokia Care said that Nokia 500 will get Belle FP1 Lite Update etc.Is this is Right ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia 500 with New Updates ?

@Akash_satpathi

Unfortunately any posts encompassing speculation as to future software versions upon this forum are likely to be deleted by the moderators.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Akash_satpathi wrote:

I see in GSMArena's Opinions That Nokia Care said that Nokia 500 will get Belle FP1 Lite Update etc.Is this is Right ?

I've just had a read of some of the comments made on that site and have to say that the ones posted by "Nokia Care" made me laugh the most.

If Nokia do decide on any future updates they will announce them officially via the usual means. They certainly do not post on GSM Arena. 

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

there is a thread here on the forums where Nokia has made a statement reaffirming its support to symbian^3 updates for the initial symbian^3 phones. As aspergerguy has said, it's all merely speculation until Nokia makes an official announcement, which is expected officially within the next few weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.