Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5800 WiFi Connection and auto rotation p...

mohd_ahmad

Nokia 5800 WiFi Connection and auto rotation problem

can anyone tell if they have experienced this problem in their new 5800,  the issue with my phone is that I cannot connect to any WIFi connection, it gives an error message and also the auto rotation function does not work. Only after giving it a really hard shake does it seems to respond otherwise it remains as it is.  The phone also feels hot even though when not used.

Can any one help me, the phone is just 3 days old. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Re: Nokia 5800 WiFi Connection and auto rotation problem

3 days old then take it back to the seller .

jje

Please use plain text.
mohd_ahmad

Re: Nokia 5800 WiFi Connection and auto rotation problem

Thanks....now its sitting at nokia care with the promise that they want to change the mother board. Still waiting.....

Please use plain text.