Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 5800 XM Application Folder is missing

Advisor
Accepted Solution

Nokia 5800 XM Application Folder is missing

Hi

The Application Folder is missing and I cannot find it. I know that no applications have been deleted because when I assign shortcuts I can find the applications and can assign them.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

this thing is driving me nuts.

what happened to the applications folder 

please help  please!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

You may have accidentally selected the "Organise" option and moved it into another folder.

Check in the folders in the menu, and in subfolders of them, until you find Applications, then select Options>Organise and then "drag 'n' drop" the Applications icon back to the root folder so that it appears back where you expect to see it.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Thanks. I searched all the folders and found it in the web folder. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

You made my day 

Please use plain text.

I am not able to see any icons (short cuts) inside the Applications menu. It is blank and nothing is displayed.

I tried installing new application and they are getting installed. But still I am not able to see the icons.

The applications are installed and able to see thier status in the "Installed Apps." under the "Application Manager"

Can you pl help... Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor

@balan : Did you try what mccblueu has suggested above ?

You might have moved all the icons to another folder !

Sree

Please use plain text.

Yes. I tried all folders and the application icons are not available.

I also tried creating a new folder in the Applications and it is not created. Even the scroll bar is missing.

I tried Nokia PC suite's Application installer and able to see all the applications.

Please use plain text.