Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music - Weak wifi signal

Registered Member
mido_egypt

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music - Weak wifi signal

Hello,

Sometimes I use my phone to browse the internet, so I use my both hands to carry the phone, and that's the problem, When I put my both hands on the phone the wifi connections gets weak and sometimes I lose connection to my wifi also my router is about 10-15 meters away, so I got a feeling that when I hold the phone with my both hands, I put my hand on the wifi and that's why I lose connection. So please tell me where is the wifi in the phone to avoid putting my hand on the wifi and a picture would be nice.  :smileyhappy:

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia 5800 Xpress Music - Weak wifi signal

@mido_egypt

Sorry can't post schematic on forum, but runs along middle third of 5800XM on the side with volume/zoom key, screen & key lock switch and capture key if this helps you out.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.