Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6730 firmware update?

Registered Member
freija
Accepted Solution

Nokia 6730 firmware update?

Hi - I hear that Nokia have released a new firmware update for the 6730: v. 031.022. However, it does not appear to be available on my particular Nokia 6730 handset. My product code is (RM-547) 0583957. I am currently running update 023.010, which is the latest update available at the moment. How long will it be before a software update is released for my product code? Thanks, Freya
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Nokia 6730 firmware update?

you just have to wait updates vary by region and product code and if the phone is locked to a network you have to wait until the operator oks the update

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
freija

Okay, thank you. I suppose it's not really possible for anyone to guess when it will be released for my phone, is it?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

no its the same for everybody im afraid you just have to patient and wait

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
freija

Okay. Thank you very much for your help. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

your welcome

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.