Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia 700 - View interrupted downloads?

cjhoare
Accepted Solution

Nokia 700 - View interrupted downloads?

Hello, i have a Nokia 700 (symbian belle), After looking around, this seems to be a fairly common problem.  Whenever i exit my browser application (nokia default), i get the error message "View interrupted downloads?", can anyone help?

I've tried connected my phone to a computer, cleared anything out of the "dmgr" folder, but it doesn't work, what weird is that when i'm in the browser application, it won't let me open the downloads window, it just shows nothing!  I've tried downloading other video's etc, and the download manager doesn't show up at all, but i still get this infernal message!!!

Chris

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Ya it happenned many times with my 701 too.

It appears after using opera mini for youtube.

Opera mini links the default browser to www.m.youtube.com.....3gp.

It maybe a minor bug.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
cjhoare

I've ended up doing a hard reset on my phone, as nothing else i tried worked. I've only had it a couple of week, so wasn't a great loss. Annoying though.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

You can clear the list of interrupted downloads by long touching on each of them and selecting cancel download.
For downloading files, try UC browser.
Currently it is not supported but you can install java version.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
cjhoare

unfortunatley the "downloads" option within the browser wouldn't launch either, hence me having no option to select any outstanding/incomplete downloads to cancel, which was probably the main cause of the problem.

Please use plain text.
penscup

I had the same problem at my Nokia 700 last week and I found this solution:

/t5/Eseries-and-Communicators/E71-view-interrupted-downloads/td-p/451757

Look at messages 12 and 14! This worked and solves the problem!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dawndsn

Srikanthsd wrote:
You can clear the list of interrupted downloads by long touching on each of them and selecting cancel download.
For downloading files, try UC browser.
Currently it is not supported but you can install java version.

Thankyou this solution was very simple and worked perfectly :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.