Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia N73 Network Problem

Contributor

Nokia N73 Network Problem

Please help me i having nokia n73 when m try to call its network goes down and then showing message "No network coverage". i try to change another sim but its showing same problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Nokia N73 Network Problem

There is no specific solution for your problem. Set your phone to not use the 3G network. That might give you a better reception.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.

Hello,

I have an N73, but it does not have the "Network Mode" option in the Network Menu? It was a 3Mobile phone originally and now I am trying to use it on Optus. The Optus 3G coverage is very poor in my area and I thought if I could change to 2G mode it might improve?

Any thoughts/advice?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pkrawl

please help me my nokia n73 mobile, net work was nil  

Please use plain text.