Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X6 - Accelerometer problems

InAbsentia

Nokia X6 - Accelerometer problems

Sometimes when I flip my phone to the side it doesn't go into the widescreen mode, or if I'm texting, it won't go into qwerty. Even if I try to do it multiple times, it just won't happen. Is this normal? I just bought this phone yesterday and it's already giving me problems.. I'm quite disappointed.

Please use plain text.
InAbsentia

Re: Nokia X6 - Accelerometer problems

I just updated the device software and it's working every time now. Let's hope it stays that way, fingers crossed.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sys73r

Re: Nokia X6 - Accelerometer problems

which version you had and whats the new one now?