Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X6: Disclaimer Message

Contributor
mhikez

Nokia X6: Disclaimer Message

Guys i need help in this problem..

Everytime I turn it on this "Disclaimer" message pops up. Is there any way to turn of this disclaimer message? Thanks guys..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mhikez

Re: Nokia X6: Disclaimer Message

Is there any body who could help me??????

thanks

Please use plain text.
Sage

What does the disclaimer say?

Let me guess, maybe it says this: "Disclaimer. Support for this X series phone cannot be always received by posting in the N series thread of Nokia Support Discussions".

No seriously, please post the text of the disclaimer. Maybe that's a clue to what's going on.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mhikez

The disclaimer says:

"This device supports positioning methods which requires network connection, such as Assisted GPS, Wi-Fi/Network, Network Based. The use of..........and so on..."

does anybody knows how to disable the disclaimer?..

thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mhikez

help me guysssss......thanks...

Please use plain text.
Sage

You didn't post the entire disclaimer. But my guess is that this disclaimer is from your network operator rather than Nokia. I don't own an X6, so i don't know for sure.

I'm also guessing that the disclaimer is a legal disclaimer about not driving while using the navigation features of the phone.

My suggestion would be to unlock the phone. To do this, go to Ebay and type "Nokia X6 unlock code" in the search box. Good luck!

Please use plain text.