Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Xpress Music 5800 screen problem!!!

abigail1990

Nokia Xpress Music 5800 screen problem!!!

Hello,

i am having major problems with the screen of my Nokia! Everything was fine until recently when the image on screen started constantly getting distorted (i.e. i can't see anything but blocks of colour!) I then have to either turn my phone off or keep locking and unlocking the phone until the image returns to normal. Oddly enough, i was playing with my phone at the bustop yesterday when someone noticed what was happening and said that he had the same problem with that phone and that the way to fix it was to delete any screensavers i had but the thing is, i don't have a screen saver! The only thing i can think of is that i did download some themes recently but they worked without a problem for about a month so i don't see why they would cause problems now! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Advisor
blueeagle69

This is mentioned elsewhere on this forum.

Mine fixed itself, when I updated to the latest (v50) firmware.

So far-so good after around 2 months.

Please use plain text.
Bgenk

my 5800xm V.50 has major problem which is;

the screen every time i touch it in any buttons it didn't work properly

for example;

if i touch for dialler number 3 it always number 9

when i touch any application the screen start scrolling

anyone can help me?,does anyone has the same problem?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nsrajesh

Bgenk - same problem for me too.. i dont know what to do :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Try Display Calibration..

Menu-->Settings-->Phone-->Touch Input-->Touch Screen Calibration..

..else, the problem may be because of the Screen Protector film (if fixed..)..or with a particular Theme..Change the theme and check..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iraqdream

I had this problem when I'm in a cold room, What I do is that I put it underarm for a minute to make it worm then it function back normally.. its embarrassing when you r in a meeting and your phone is fuzzy :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Empress

I have the same problem with my phone.

Please use plain text.