Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia n70 mobile speed

anmol01

Nokia n70 mobile speed

Hey. . . . . . I have a problem with my nokia n70-1 that my mobile speed is very low it takes to open any app. . . . . Plz recommend me how to increase my n70-1 speed. . . . . :-)
Please use plain text.
Sage
shamsi_boy

Re: Nokia n70 mobile speed

first of all,create a backup of your phone memory (i would suggest to take the backup of contacts and messages only from the phone memory)and then at then at your phone's home screen,press *#7370# and then press 'yes; or 'ok;.your phone will become as new one.and after the phone has restarted,kindly update the phone's software.
Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

Re: Nokia n70 mobile speed

depends on why its acting slow. have u got a lot of stuff installed on the phone? installed anything dodgy?
Please use plain text.