Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokis 701 camera

Contributor
sahil_701
Accepted Solution

Nokis 701 camera

How to turn off flash in Nokia 701 camera . I have not found such option to turn off flash in camera settings.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Hello sahil_701, we cannot turn off the flash. Depending upon the brightness of the surrounding the flash will work. If the surrounding is bright or sunny then the flash won't work. If the brightness is low, then the flash will work. Hope this helps.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
jakaneko

Re: Nokia 701 camera

Hmm, maybe I do not understand problem correctly but I have option to disable flash!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Re: Nokia 701 camera

Hello sahil_701, the one mentioned by me is for the automatic mode. If you see the above post by jakaneko then you can come to know about the option for disabling the flash.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sahil_701

Thanks for the help...
Please use plain text.