Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi store gifts

Advisor
ronyy

Ovi store gifts

Hi everyone, I know this is a user-to-user support forum but I
believe a complaint to be some sort helps users to
decide whether the cabs c6-01 for them or not. Before
you read on, this post will contain comparisons to
competitors, so if you hate apples, feel free to
ignore me! (Also I don't think users should stop harassing Nokia for what they have done to us -
the more complaints the better. Igoring
customers is not a very good corporate strategy.
Eventually it will take them down - people buy
Nokia for quality, otherwise they could buy a rip-
off from ebay). Just skimming over the posts shows me that I am
not alone. So let me share my experience with
Nokia and the c6-01. I am too tired complaining
about this phone, at least I think my experience
has made sure that no-one of my friends and
relatives is ever going to buy a Nokia again. From the very first day i bought the phone i have become a regular visitor of Nokia care for various problems , once they have send it to their main center but nothing happened. Nowadays after updating my phone to symbian bell i see that in ovi store Nokia is giving me the trail version of some hd games as gift which are free in all of their smartphones except c6-01. Moreover those trait versions are already present in ovi store are they joking with me ?
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: Ovi store gifts

Fully agree,

since 4 days I'm wasting my time to get my N8 back to normal.

since I've installed Belle more or less by mistake the N8 is dead latest after 10h. The N8 drains the battery even with everything switched off.

According to Energy Profiler it drains 70mA in standby and this could not be normal.

Before Belle I could use the phone for almost 3 days without the need to recharge it.

I don't need free gifts if the phone isn't working as it should.

Please use plain text.