Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia care center

majeedly

Sir i cannt send sms messages through my nokia N8-00.When i send any empty sms to any no.this is successfully going.but when i send written message to any Mobile no .so this is directly going to outbox.and again and again try to resend.but this is not successful.my all message setting and service centre no is also ok.

then i master reset to my cell phone.after reset all messages successfully going.but after some day i m facing same poblem.

Plz help me fo this issue.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey Majeedly, Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

Are you able to send and receive calls aswell? 

Please be sure that you have the correct access points configured that are provided by your service provider.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

If the empty SMSs are going thru' successfully, all the settings must be OK...

BTW how many messages are currently stored on your phone ? If the no. is considerably high, delete as many as possible and then try.. If you need to keep these messages, SYNC them with the Nokia Suite on your PC... 

Please use plain text.