Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Rotateme signed version application

sorry to bother.... but i have exhausted all options on try to get rotate me installed on my n95-3... could you sign it for me?

thx
-harant
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hmarsili

Why don't you use SYMBIAN SIGNED ONLINE?
Información sobre Symbian / NSERIES en Español en http://symbianespanol.wordpress.com
Please use plain text.

because they will not accept my isp(sympatico) regestered e-mail address, that is why i am asking some else to do it for me.
Please use plain text.
Professor
jericho

18-May-2008 06:27 PM
harant wrote:
because they will not accept my isp(sympatico) regestered e-mail address, that is why i am asking some else to do it for me.

you dont need to register to use opensignedonline..

PM me if you cannot sort it out.
Please use plain text.

Hi,
I have tried to sign rotateme2 in different ways including symbian signed online but failed to crack it up. Can I get anyone to sign it for me.

Thanks,
Please use plain text.

Hey,

I've been trying and trying to get a signed version of rotateme for my N95 8GB.. I've tried symbiansigned and everything but as i understood it they have changed the way they operate in terms of who is able to sign symbian applications. I have a registered account on symbiansigned but am unable to sign my rotateme applictaion.

If someone is able to help me out either by signing my application or assistin me with signin it myself it'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..
Please use plain text.
Advisor

yes i am in need of this the samir thing didnt work i donated and nothing please help
Please use plain text.
Advisor

wow noboby really reads this anymore do they i really want this application can some one help me or not
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maverickg

29-Jun-2008 12:13 PM
dutch_au wrote:
Hey,

I've been trying and trying to get a signed version of rotateme for my N95 8GB.. I've tried symbiansigned and everything but as i understood it they have changed the way they operate in terms of who is able to sign symbian applications. I have a registered account on symbiansigned but am unable to sign my rotateme applictaion.

If someone is able to help me out either by signing my application or assistin me with signin it myself it'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

does the latest firmware update for the n95 8gb not include auto rotate ?
Please use plain text.

The latest firmware for n95 8gb does indeed include auto rotation. I think the latest version is in the v20 region so you better check your firmware version.

If you have already upgraded your firmware, then you can activate auto rotation, from the settings. Go to Personalisation-->general and voila.

Howver, I believe rotateme does a better job as you can have rotation on all three sides of the phone. You can also increase sensitivity unlike the auto rotation in the new firmware.

Best of luck,

15-Jul-2008 11:18 AM
maverickg wrote:

29-Jun-2008 12:13 PM
dutch_au wrote:
Hey,

Thanks in advance..

does the latest firmware update for the n95 8gb not include auto rotate ?

Please use plain text.

how u signed rotate me for n73 please replay to me
Please use plain text.
code47

[ Edited ]
Hello guys please please any can signed for me rotateme my n95 8g after all done send at my thanks :smileyhappy:

Moderator note: removed personal details.

Message Edited by pete_brian on 25-Jul-2008 06:58 PM
Please use plain text.
Advisor

my newest version that i updated to does not have the rotate me software only the n95 does not the n95 8gb that i found unless i am missing something
Please use plain text.
Contributor

How to get that?
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
will u pls send me a signed version of rotateme application
n73

*****Moderator Note*****
Removed IMEI

Message Edited by linwood on 05-Aug-2008 06:36 PM
Please use plain text.

Did you actually manage to get RotateMe 2.0 work on Nokia E71. I have a nokia e71 with fw 300.... (the latest one) and managed to install the RotateMe 2.0 with the N95 plugin but am not able to launch the application. When I try, nothing seems to happen nor do I get any additional opion anywhere to rotate the display..

Please help..... 

Please use plain text.

and by the way.. I got the application from ...http://en.softonic.com/s/rotateme:smileytongue:hones/os-symbian
Please use plain text.