Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Unable to Detect Nokia E70 with NSU 1.1.30en

Contributor

Unable to Detect Nokia E70 with NSU 1.1.30en

Its strange to note that I am unable to detect my Nokia E70 after updating the NSU to 1.1.30en. It keeps showing "Starting application" progress bar...

However, PC Suite is successfully recognizing the USB connection.
Thanks
---------
2.0618.07.10 - 31-08-06 - RM-10 - Nokia E70
No Network Lock

Please use plain text.
Sage
mac_freak

Same here man. I use the same NSU version to update my 3250 and when I start the application, the "Starting Application" splash screen takes forever! I have once succeeded getting past through the said screen but in curiosity, I tried to re-open the program again to find out which the problem is and it still comes back hanging! Nokia must fix their newly released program quickly to avoid more users experiencing this problem.

Cheers.
The world might be a better place if you were I.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
nj7_

The phones are network locked ones? Could be that... No update for that locked versions.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

No the phone is not network locked!
Thanks
---------
2.0618.07.10 - 31-08-06 - RM-10 - Nokia E70
No Network Lock

Please use plain text.
Sage
awesome

Make sure you exit the pc suite before using NSU.
Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri AKA Awesome
Arab Portal
Phones: Waiting for E9x with Scheduled SMS on it, and 9300i features..
Please use plain text.