Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Weired files in MMC card root directory after maki...

Weired files in MMC card root directory after making Video Call

After upgrade my N90 firmware to 5.0607.7.3 (16-02-06), it solves a lot of problems such as bluetooth headset connectivity.

However, I found that there is a new issue after the upgrade. Everytime when I make 3G video call, the camera flash light is blinking in an inconsistant interval.

After the video call, two files will be created in in the MMC card root directory. The file will be re-created during next video call session even I have deleted it. The files is eating up the space of my MMC card.

1. pvrcomm_rx.bin (20MB for 30 Min video call)
2. pvrcomm_tx.bin (20MB for 30 Min video call)

The files seems like binary dump file generated for troubleshooting usage. I think Nokia development team forgot to disable this feature after making the firmware public available.

Does anyone have the same problem?
Please use plain text.