Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Word documents on an N70

Word documents on an N70

[ Edited ]
Greeting All

Is there an application out there that would allow me to, view and (transfer to and from pc) word documents......
or failing that anything that would install the sub-folders from the contacts in outlook......Any help would be good.......and thanks !!

Message Edited by shoplifter on 02-Apr-200708:30 AM

Thank in advance....!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
patc

Re: Word documents on an N70

I thought the N70 came with the basic version of QuickOffice that allows you to view but not amend office docs - the N80 has it anyway. On my phone it's in the "My Own" folder.

Go to the support page for the N70 and follow the links to phone software: you might find it there. Otherwise, I'm sure a quick google will find it, though you'd presumably have to buy it.
Please use plain text.